Hi Roshan,

Welcome to Arches! Your experience with documenting heritage and building
websites will be a valuable addition to the team.
Your website looks really good. I especially liked the animations where the
monument walls are stripped down to show what's behind them.

We both have quite similar jobs: I work for the Center for Virtualization
and Applied Spatial Technologies (CVAST) at the University of South
Florida. The center collects GIS and 3D data of (archaeological) heritage
sites and objects. (No website live yet, but here's our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/USFCVAST/ )
Like you, I am tasked with anything IT, but I also go on field expeditions.
I just came back from a trip to Spain to scan monuments with terrestrial
laser scanners and photogrammetry.

I am also looking for ways of presenting our 3D data on Arches. For now I
plan on implementing 3DHOP for meshes and Potree for point clouds. I think
there are more people here interested in that, so I was hoping you could
start a new thread for us to explain how you integrated 3DHOP in your
current website. Have you automated anything? How do you store and deploy
the models? Things like that could be interesting for all of us.

Thanks and again: welcome to Arches!

Vincent