Hi Roshan, and welcome to the Arches group! You are joining hundreds of
members from around the world who have an interest in the development of
the Arches software.

I'm sorry to hear you don't have a great view from you window, but your
project website looks truly amazing. Many thanks for the link.

There are many GIS experts here who can I'm sure contribute thoughts on any
question you may have. I'm less familiar with the potential for Arches to
handle large 3D datasets, though it's a proposal that has been discussed
previously here e.g.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qa9cvqq3-8paIaD5yIi-qdjJdehylCp9mcZ8SEif2W4/edit

Can anyone else on the project team comment on 3D data handling? Perhaps we
need a discussion thread to cover that?

All good wishes

Ed