Hi Sara and welcome to the Group!

It's great to be welcoming a new member almost four years to the day after
the meeting, at the Getty in Los Angeles, that set up this group to support
the Arches project. A happy time for all of us who were there to remember.
The group here now has wide ranging expertise in the development,
installation and use of Arches to manage heritage, but I think you are the
first to be able to sign in with a link to an entry in a live Arches
installation recording what you can see out of the window! The first of
many I am sure.

All the best
Edmund