I was able to serve Arches 4.0 with Apache, but cannot get a fresh install
of Arches 4.1 to work correctly with Ubuntu 16.04.

I ran the dependency install script,
<https://github.com/archesproject/arches/blob/master/arches/install/ubuntu_xenial_setup.sh>then

installed Arches by following the instructions here
<https://arches4.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation/#installation>. I
then followed the Serving Arches with Apache instructions here
<https://github.com/archesproject/arches/wiki/Basic-Production-Configuration#serving-arches-with-apache>
.

When I try to access the site with a web browser, I get text but no
pictures. The apache error log shows:

[wsgi:error] Not Found: /media/plugins/style-switcher.js
[wsgi:error] Not Found: /media/plugins/revolution-slider.js
[wsgi:error] Not Found: /media/plugins/one.app.js

The files are present in
/home/user/Projects/ENV/lib/python2.7/site-packages/arches/app/media/plugins/
and the issue occurs even if the permissions on this folder are set to 777.

Advice greatly appreciated.