Hi Dale, it sounds like you may have to continue to the next step in the
production documentation after all,
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/wiki/Basic-Production-Configuration#handling-static-files.
Could you try that out and let me know how it goes? I think your issue may
have to do with the static url and apache not interpreting Django's urls
correctly. I really don't know why that would be different for 4.1 from
4.0, but perhaps those plugins which are showing errors are referenced in
the codebase in a different manner than the other plugins...

One other note, related to your last post, I need to fix the link in the
docs so that the dependency installation link goes to
https://github.com/archesproject/arches/tree/stable/4.1.x/arches/install
instead of the master branch. Also, please note, the docs you should be
using are arches4.readthedocs.org/en/*stable*, as opposed to /*latest*.
Stable is (and will alw bays be) docs for the latest stable release (i.e.
released to pypi) version of arches, where /latest is built directly from
the archesproject/master branch. I'll address this in your other post as
well.

Adam