Hi all,
glad to see you here after some year missing, and also happy to see the
arches community growing... I hope to be able to use arches for a new
project here in Malaga, and wanted to make some experiments at home...

I'm on the process to install arches 4.1 on a win 7 64 bit, but I find an
error when installing elasticsearch....

after the output below, the script stops. There is no elasticsearch folder
in my root folder, but I can see several files and folders installed under
projects/ENV/lib/site-packages/elasticsearch and
projects/ENV/lib/site-packages/elasticsearch-5.5.2.dist-info

pip list tells me that elasticsearch 5.5.2 is installed, but I cannot run
it as I cannot find the suggested command-file or bat

Up to this moment everything was flawless... I only have some invalid-meta
and deprecated tags installing arches but I think they are not relevant,
and also if the virtualenvironment seems fine, it doesn't appear as an
installed package with pip list.

$ python manage.py es install -d c:/projects
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "manage.py", line 29, in <module>
    execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File
"C:\projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", l
ine 364, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File
"C:\projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\core\management\__init__.py", l
ine 338, in execute
    django.setup()
  File "C:\projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\__init__.py", line 27, in
setup

    apps.populate(settings.INSTALLED_APPS)
  File "C:\projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\apps\registry.py", line
85, in populate
    app_config = AppConfig.create(entry)
  File "C:\projects\ENV\lib\site-packages\django\apps\config.py", line 94,
in create
    module = import_module(entry)
  File "c:\python27\Lib\importlib\__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
    __import__(name)
ImportError: No module named guardian
(ENV)

Thanks again for your permanent support...
guido