Hi Pubudu,

Did you also verify how does the Tomcat session persistence work with the
Hazelcast based session replication?

And, what are locations handled by the HouseKeepingTask? As I've seen it
deletes the CARBON_HOME/tmp/work folder. Any reason why it deletes
CARBON_HOME/lib/tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost?

--

*Kasun Gajasinghe*Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
email: kasung AT spamfree wso2.com