@Sagara, Senaka, Shazni,

Here I am bit worried about the lifecycle state combinations we are
getting.
Let's take the example of Service. In service lifecycle we have
Development, Test, Production and then we have a ES lifecycle which
contains Created, Published, Retired. Think we associate both lifecycle to
a service where we need to promote the service to the service store while
keep it in the development. We can do it by changing the ES lifecycle to
published. Then we promoting the service lifecycle to QA and still we see
ES lifecycle is in published state which is bit confusing. Please correct
me if I am wrong.

If you look closely to the use case provided by Sagara, Service lifecycle
is the main lifecycle and the ES lifecycle is a state specific lifecycle
where when we promoting Dev to Test we should not transfer the state of ES
lifecycle. So I hope we should have a main lifecycle and we should be able
to define state specific lifecycles where we can select existing
lifecycles.
WDYT?

thanks
Eranda