Hi,

This is the current progress on my project.
First of all I had to configure WSO2 ESB with some JMS 2.0 supported
message broker, I discussed it with my mentor and selected HornetQ MB for
the testing purpose.
In order to configure ESB with JMS 2.0, adding JMS-2.0-API jar into
<ESB_HOME>/repository/components/lib/ directory didn't work because there
is a JMS-1.1-API jar included inside ESB (in <ESB_HOME>/lib/endorsed/
directory) Therefor it had to be replaced as well.
When adding HornetQ specific jars into ESB, I created a single jar named
hornetq-all
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqPLt3PumqXNi1vM1hodFc1NWs/view?usp=sharing>
[1]
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqPLt3PumqXNi1vM1hodFc1NWs/view?usp=sharing>
by
combining all required packages, (similar to which is done in WSO2 ESB
HornetQ configuration for JMS 1.1).
After completing the configuration,I tried ESB JMS samples with JMS 2.0 api
library in order to verify the backward compatibility of JMS 2.0.

I have implemented the Shared Topic Subscribing feature and successfully
configured it with the HornetQ message broker. And I worked on the Message
Delivery Count feature as well.
You can find my inbound endpoint implementations in this repository
(gsocDevelop branch) [2]
<https://github.com/ecr666/carbon-mediation/tree/gsocDevelop>.

I have planned to do the following tasks and complete the inbound endpoint
implementations at the time of the mid evaluation (26/06/2015)

   - JMS Shared Topic Subscriber feature sample
   - JMS message delivery count feature sample
   - Inbound endpoint UI update for the additional user input parameters
   - Integration tests for the implemented features

[1].
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqPLt3PumqXNi1vM1hodFc1NWs/view?usp=sharing
[2]. https://github.com/ecr666/carbon-mediation/tree/gsocDevelop

Thank you!