hi,

I had a meeting with Shafreen on 09/07/2015 and these points were discussed,

1. When implementing sample and integration test for JMS delivery count
feature, We have to rollback the JMS transaction. Test its possibility with
HornetQ
2. Test whether its possible to set the JMS spec version using the
Transport sender URI, if not implement that.
3. Check on, how the JMS producers are created at run-time ( whether its
per-request or per-proxy), it will be useful when creating tests and
samples for DeliveryDelay feature. And we discussed on how the test should
be implemented.
4. Work on the JMS Async. sender design and how it can be implemented in
JMS Transport Sender.

Thank you!

>>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kODw_Fru4sVpOAyBfhv3FHyTir0hzb5EKSbXa5LMcSs/edit?usp=sharing
>>> [2]. https://github.com/wso2/carbon-mediation/pull/255