Hi,

These points were discussed during the last meeting I had with the mentor,
Buddhima Wijeweera on 11-06-2015

-Test framework currently supports only ActiveMQ brokers as JMS Servers.
But for the integration testing implementations for JMS 2.0 features I need
HornetQ broker support. To overcome this we have agreed to implement the
integration tests by assuming external HornetQ server is running.
- Discussed to a plan for integration tests using log identification
- Discussed on asynchronous message sending feature implementation
- Discussed on inbound endpoint UI update and it needs to be done immediate
after the mid evaluation

Thank you!