Hi All,

I believe we should integrate Log Analyzer with analytics distributions of
the products.

It is true some of the information you can take from Log analyzer is
already available under normal analytics. For those, we do not need to use
Log analyzer.

However, log analyzer let us find and understand use cases that is not
already instrumented. For example, when we see a error, we might check has
a similar error happened before. Basically we can check ad-hoc dynamic use
cases via log analyzer. Example of this is analytics done by our Cloud
team.

In general, log analyzer will be used by advanced users who will understand
inner workings for the product. It will be a very powerful debugging tool.

However, if we want to embed the log analyzer, then it is challenging due
to ruby based log stash we use with log analyzer. I think in that case, we
also need a java based log agent.

Please comment.

Thanks
Srinath