Would there be a way we can integrate Security Analytics with lets say API
Analytics,  lets say if there is a fraud detected due to several API Calls
 can we find out out from which API calls and calling which backend service?

Thanks & Regards

Iranga Muthuthanthri
(M) -0777-255773
Team Product Management