Hi Iranga,

Valid point. There is a certain amount of overlap between security
anlaytics and api invocation related analytics (because they use similar
security mechanism). As we progress, we are hoping to figure out how we can
employ the relevant security analytics for APIM. And this will not stop at
APIM, if there are any similar applications of security analytics in any
other products this could be integrated.

seshi