On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> No from day 1, we have decided that GW & MSF4J will use the same Netty
> transport component so that the config file will be the same as well as
> improvements made to that transport will be automatically available for
> both products. So now at least for MSF4J, we have issues in using the Netty
> transport in its current state, so we have to fix those issues.

Reuse of same config files and components provide an advantage to us as the
F/W developers/maintainers but my question was what are the benefits grant
to end users of MSF4J through Carbon transport ?  I don't think we can
compromise performance numbers for a reason that is more important for F/W
maintainers than end users, IMHO if we continue to use Carbon transport at
least it should perform as same level as vanilla Netty.

Can't we keep Disruptor while improve performance of Carbon transport ?

Thanks !