Kasun, what is the answer?

Problem is that client does not know when  the result will come back.

   1. If client call start only a one sequence, and it has failed, then we
   can stop the client connection.
   2. If client call has started multiple sequences, error handler should
   decide what to do. We should provide killCurrentCall() kind of a sequence
   to let error handler tell engine to cleanup.
   3. If all fails, then timeout will handle that.

WDYT?

--Srinath