On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:28 AM, Isuru Udana <isu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Srinath,
>
> On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Srinath Perera <srin...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Kasun, what is the answer?
>>
>> Problem is that client does not know when  the result will come back.
>>

>>    1. If client call start only a one sequence, and it has failed, then
>>    we can stop the client connection.
>>    2. If client call has started multiple sequences, error handler
>>    should decide what to do. We should provide killCurrentCall() kind of a
>>    sequence to let error handler tell engine to cleanup.
>>    3. If all fails, then timeout will handle that.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
> I am not sure whether I got your idea correctly.
> IMO, irrespective of number of sequences in the message flow, we should
> invoke the fault handler for all errors occurring at different layers and
> at the fault handler we need to allow user to decide what's need to be
> done.

Two concerns in this case

1. In default case, where no error handler has been defined, scenario
should work and print correct errors.
2. When, multiple threads or sequences has been started, we need to provide
helper fucntion to stop cleanup other thread if user need to handle it.

I am trying to address above two.

> Currently for all the errors happens at the mediation layer, fault
> sequence is getting executed.
> But there can be situations where fault handler is not executed for errors
> happens at the lower layers at the transport sender side. That is the
> problem we need to test and address carefully.

Can we give java level callback for this case?