Hi Dinali,

Please see my feedback below.

1. As Isura mentioned we don't to lock the account since we are creating
the user with random password on one knows it.
2. Can't we use name User store (or what ever the term use in C5) other
than Domain, its not user friendly and end users will not aware what is
Domain.
3. I guess combo box with available option is not user friendly and what
about having option buttons which shows available options at once to user ?

Thanks
Godwin

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 5:53 PM, Dinali Dabarera <din...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am going to implement User Onboarding - Ask Password with email
> verification according to the User story [1].The wire-frame given by the UX
> team is [2].
>
> According to these,
>
> *In admin side,*
>
>    - The admin creates a user and put his email and click on Add user.
>    - Then an email is sent to the user's given email address.
>    - The admin will redirect to the List user page.
>
> *In users side*,
>
>    - The user will get a link to set a password.
>    - The User can click on it and add a password.
>
> *There are two main concerns that am bothering about,*
>
>    1. *When the user clicks the link, I think we can redirect to the
>    change password page in user portal. Is this fine or Do we need to use a
>    custom page for that?*
>    2. *I think we need to lock the account of that user Until he adds a
>    password. Is this necessary?*
>

> [1] https://redmine.wso2.com/issues/5749
> [2]https://github.com/wso2-dev-ux/product-is/blob/master/
> Wireframes/admin-portal/v3/3.5%20Add%20user%20with%20email%
> 20verification.png
>
> ​Thank you!​
>
> --
> *Dinali Rosemin Dabarera*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd.
> Web: http://wso2.com/
> Email : gdrdabar...@gmail.com
> LinkedIn <https://lk.linkedin.com/in/dinalidabarera>
> Mobile: +94770198933 <+94%2077%20019%208933>
>

> <https://lk.linkedin.com/in/dinalidabarera>

*Godwin Amila Shrimal*
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware