Hi Shan,

Along with these detail we save in these tables, we need to  keep a mapping
> to what each PII category means to WSO2 server.

With our current implementation in Identity Server we maintain a
scope-claim mapping in the registry level. For a scope a single or multiple
claims can be mapped and we can define any custom or scope or claim. So
IIUC here we can map PII category with scope. So indirectly we can map PII
category with claims. But at the moment we don't store those scope - claim
mapping in our database. So if we are to map PII category with the scopes
we need to store the scopes in the db level.

Thanks,

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Software Engineer | WSO2

E: hasan...@wso2.com