Hi all,

As I am developing the consent receipt specification I have to keep the
details of the consents which are provided by the users. This is the
database design that I designed to store those consents. As a standard,
data in a database are not deleted permanently until some time is elapsed.
Regarding to the above scenario we need to put a flag to those data to
detect that as a deleted one or an active one. In this database mainly two
tables are populating from the user actions( TRANSACTION_DETAILS,
SERVICE_MAP_CRID). I already put flags to those two tables. Do we need to
put a flag to each and every table in this database to detect deleted
records.
Ex:- There is a table called PURPOSES to store predefined purposes to
capture user consents. When we want to delete a purpose from that can we
delete it normally or do we need to keep that with a flag to detect that as
a deleted one.

Regards,

Shan Chathusanda Jayathilaka
Software Engineer (Intern)