Hi all,

First of all I would like to thank you for the kind feedbacks that you have
provided and I’m very sorry for the late reply for this feedbacks.

As the feedbacks provided by you, we decided to go through this kind of
solution for the PII CATEGORY and the Scopes.

As an example let’s take a PII_CATEGORY called Contact. To this
PII_CATEGORY we can add attributes like Address, Email and Telephone
number.

Regarding to the scope claim domain I think the PII_CATEGORY Contact is
similar to a Scope and the attributes of the Contact is similar to the
Claims. So I think we can create a custom scope in the registry to map the
above scope and claims.

Kindly requesting the feedbacks from you as previous.

Thanks and regards,

Shan Chathusanda Jayathilaka
Software Engineer (Intern)
WSO2 Inc.