Hi All,

Tested the following:

   - Behaviour on requests to non-existent services in the ESB profile
   - ESB profile as a JMS queue consumer and producer (JMS-to-JMS proxy)
   with the Broker profile
   - JMS publish/subscribe with the ESB profile (proxy services), with the
   Broker profile

No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thank you,