Hi Himasha,

The GIt repository of Product EI is not updated. There couple of issues
labeled as 6.2.0[1] and also the label Severity/Major or Severity/Critical.
Are these fixed in 6.2.0 release? If not, it would be better to change the
label.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/product-ei/issues?q=is%3Aopen+
is%3Aissue+label%3A6.2.0+no%3Amilestone

Regards,