Hi All,

Tested the following.

   - Quick start guide for integrator, msf4j, broker profiles
   - Data service secret alias support in devstudio
   - Devstudio dashboard restructuring
   - Registry resource "Server role" change in devstudio
   - API version/version type introduction in devstudio
   - Nashorn support for script mediator in devstudio
   - XPath property support for class mediator in devstudio
   - Design view and data-mapper revamp in devstudio
   - Update manager for 6.1.1 Developer Studio with 6.2.0 P2 hosted at the
   dist

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Prabushi

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 9:37 AM, Maryam Ziyad <mary...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Tested the following:
>
>    - Behaviour on requests to non-existent services in the ESB profile
>    - ESB profile as a JMS queue consumer and producer (JMS-to-JMS proxy)
>    with the Broker profile
>    - JMS publish/subscribe with the ESB profile (proxy services), with
>    the Broker profile
>

> No blocking issues found.
>
> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Thank you,
> Maryam
>
> On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 11:38 PM, Prabushi Samarakoon <prabus...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Riyafa,
>>
>> Thank you for testing the Developer Studio pack. We are still in the
>> process of creating tooling distributions for RC2. Since we identified
>> following issues with RC1 distributions, we have added the relevant fixes
>> for RC2 tooling distributions.
>>
>> [1] - https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/issues/158
>> [2] - https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/issues/69
>> [3] - https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-ei/issues/164
>>
>> We will upload the RC2 Developer Studio distributions soon.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Prabushi
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 17, 2018 at 10:13 PM, Nirothipan Mehalingam <
>> nirothi...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have tested the following with EI RC 2 pack
>>>
>>> 1 - Configuring analytics profile and publishing data for proxy services.
>>> 2 - Configuring broker profile and sending messages to a queue.