I think i need to explain little bit my reply.

What i wanted to say is, we can always start with swagger file and should
try to only limit to information available in swagger. But when we need
security, throttling like QoS then apply them in simplest possible way.
When we move same API to managed system we can go to detailed API
definition.

Thanks,
sanjeewa.