From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McDowell, Jenny
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 1:23 PM
To: 'Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System'
Subject: RE: [ARIE-L] Question about importing. .

I too use Docmorph and import in 3.4 without issue. I've only been doing this
about 6 weeks, and I seem to remember an issue with the way I had to save the
file from Docmorph. I have to right click on the file link and Save Target as,
rather than open the file and then save. The  latter file save did not import
correctly. Hope this helps.
Jenny McDowell
Biomedical Library
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital