Cathy

We were in need of a new scanner and we made a case for investing in a really
good scanner rather than a so-so one that we wouldn't be happy with and we may
need to replace in a few years.  So....we now have a Fujitsu 6770 with
capability of color or black-white or halftone with dither choices...  It has
an automatic document feeder that can read one-side or duplex.  It has a 12x18
flatbed.  We have it working with a Twain Driver.  It works beautifully with
Ariel 4.1.1  ....Ariel works better with this scanner than with any previous
one we have had...and it is so-o-o quick.  It was a major investment but it
does absolutely everything we want it to do...and, I am sure, would like to to
do.  We absolutely love our scanner!

We purchased it through CEO Image Systems, Kim Miner (800-523-1066,
j.mi...@ceoimage.com); this company was recommended to us by another academic
institution.  Kim was great to work with.

Donna & Sherrie
Donna Hill & Sherrie Herbst
OCLC Symbol: ICY
Thomas Tredway Library-ILL