Hello everybody,

I have a RaspberryPi 3b with OpenBSD 7.4 installed on it.
Everything is working well except one thing that I am struggling a lot with.

I cannot find what /dev/tty* I can use to establish communication with the
PL011 UART (Pin 8 and Pin 10).
The main goal of what I am trying to achieve is to have a the RPI to
communicate over UART with another device.

I used to have Raspbian installed on that RPI before,
and this UART interface was reachable either with /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyAMA0.

So I had a look at the dmesg output [1] of my OpenBSD 7.4 RPI and
the only line I found that might be interresting is the following :

pluart0 at simplebus0: rev 2, 16 byte fifo

But I failed to find what /dev/* is linked to it.

I believe pluart0 is used for the serial console but only when 'set tty com0'
is defined in /etc/boot.conf.
It is no longer the case for me as I now have 'set tty fb0'.

I do not know where else to look but I guess there is a way to make it
work since I did the whole installation of OpenBSD 7.4 over UART
(booting with arm64/miniroot74.img) using pin 8 and pin 10.

Would you please let me know if what I am trying to achieve is possible at that
point ?

[1] dmesg output => https://fabear.fr/arm_ml/dmesg.txt

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,