From: ArmChair List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bryan
Caplan
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 1:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Siberia and Canada

With the collapse of internal migration restrictions, Russians are
leaving Siberia for warmer locales in the south and big cities.  No big
surprise there.

Question: If there were free migration between the U.S. and Canada,
would Canada lose a lot of population to California, Florida, and other
more desirable locations?
--
                         Prof. Bryan Caplan
        Department of Economics      George Mason University

    "I hope this has taught you kids a lesson: kids never learn."

                    --Chief Wiggum, *The Simpsons*