*Warning* the following message contains shameless promotion.

    Milton Friedman, Armien Alchian and William Baumol recently blurbed
a book that I edited that is forthcoming on Oxford University Press
called Entrepreneurial Economics: Bright Ideas from the Dismal Science.
I would like to say that Friedman, Alchian, and Baumol are my friends -
I certainly like the idea that people might think they are my friends -
but in point of fact none of them would recognize me on the street, they
are just distinguished economists who know a good book when they read
one (and who were kind enough to give me some of their time and
reputation.)

        I agree 100% with Bryan by the way who writes "The better your names,
the the better you can
expect the book to be."! :)

    Quite seriously, there is real information in blurbs especially when
they come from people with good reputations.

    Don't worry I'll be sure to tell you more about my book when it
appears sometime early next year.  :)

Alex

--
Dr. Alexander Tabarrok