We experiment something similar in Europe to day with euro : we don't
know the prices in euro of what we buy. The conversion is often
difficult (an eurp = 6,59… French francs). We usually don't really
figure what we shall get as a salary (we were told but who remembers?).
It's a very strange experience. Almots every one is happy with it. It's
like a game with money.

Joel Simon Grus a *crit :