Hi Sebastien.

My apologies, made a suggestion without running it myself.  Try
something like:

qam <- QualityAssessmentModel(plm)

bpstats <- boxplotStats( getChipEffectSet(qam), type="RLE" )

# put in your specific arguments below ...
plotBoxplotStats(bpstats, boxwex=.2, boxfill=c("red","blue","green"))

Cheers,
Mark

On 04/02/2009, at 10:33 AM, Sebastien Gerega wrote:

> Hi Mark,
> thanks for your reply. I had actually tried several commands along
> those
> lines but always get the following:
> Error in boxplot.stats(theta - medianLE, ...) :
>  unused argument(s) (boxwex = 0.4)
>
> or:
> Error in boxplot.stats(theta - medianLE, ...) :
>  unused argument(s) (boxfill = "blue")
>
> The command works perfectly if I don't supply any additional
> arguments....
> thanks again,
> Sebastien
>

> Mark Robinson wrote:
>> Hi Sebastien.
>>
>> Note that plotRle() eventually makes a call to 'bxp' (in the graphics
>> package that is loaded by default) and any/all arguments are passed
>> on.
>> Have a look at ?bxp for what you can specify.
>>
>> For example:
>>
>> [...]
>> qamTr <- QualityAssessmentModel(plmTr)
>> plotRle(qamTr, boxwex=[something], boxfill=[something])
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Mark
>>

>>> Hi,
>>> is there a way to change the colour of each individual bargraph when
>>> calling plotRle? I would like to make the colours correspond to test
>>> groups.
>>> thanks,
>>> Sebastien

Mark Robinson