Hi Henrik,

I read the following thread in the archive (http://groups.google.com/
group/aroma-affymetrix/msg/dc6eda9aca987a29) where the you guys
discussed how to modify the plotting functions when generating the
Chromosome Explorer plots for CN segmentation results.

A quote from the post says: "I modified the plotting functions
reducing the line width for regions
to lwd=2 and raw CN pointsize to ces=0.3. Now they look much
better...".

This is also something what I am trying to do, but I don't seem to be
able to find these "plotting functions" and am not sure on how to
override them.

Just to give you a bit of the background on why I am trying to do
this: I am trying to run "aroma.cn" on a large set of genotyping array
data on an linux cluster. Somehow the plots generated under linux look
far worse than those generated under Windows. For example, each raw CN
data point is much bigger and the segmentation lines are also thicker.
I tried different PNG devices but still cannot get this resolved. So
now I am thinking of modifying the plotting functions to make the
points smaller and line thinner ...

Thank you very much for your help on this.

Best,
Kai