Hi Henrik

Thanks!! I understand. It seems X-files. I dont known what happens because
i use the same script. May be the problem is related to past reruns in
other computer (and probably other versions).

When i use the script in a new rawdata folder (moving the cels and thus no
using probedata and other temporary directories)
the results are the expected.

Yes, i will check the pscbs vignette.

Best

Juanjo

El martes, 15 de abril de 2014 18:43:42 UTC+2, Henrik Bengtsson escribió:

> Hi,
>
> from the script you attached I see that you're looking at the online
> vignette
>
>   http://aroma-project.org/vignettes/PairedPSCBS-lowlevel
>
> FYI, there is also a vignette in the PSCBS package [e.g.
> cran.r-project.org/web/packages/PSCBS] that you might find useful,
> particularly on how to avoid segment centromeres.
>
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 4:32 AM, Juan José Lozano Salvatella
> <juanjo...@ciberehd.org <javascript:>> wrote:
> > Hi Henrik
> >

> > when i run the two samples in a same directory ( a new (re) run without
> > others pairs) . The results are ok.
>
> This is not clear to me; are you saying that the script you attached
> solved the problem, but what you did before (not shown) does not work?
>  If so, what did you do before?
>
> /Henrik
>

> > my details:
> >
> > sessionInfo()
> > R version 3.0.1 (2013-05-16)
> > Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)
> >
> > locale:
> >  [1] LC_CTYPE=es_ES.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
> >  [3] LC_TIME=es_ES.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=es_ES.UTF-8
> >  [5] LC_MONETARY=es_ES.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=es_ES.UTF-8
> >  [7] LC_PAPER=C                 LC_NAME=C
> >  [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
> > [11] LC_MEASUREMENT=es_ES.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C
> >
> > attached base packages:
> > [1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base
> >
> > other attached packages:
> >  [1] sfit_0.3.0              aroma.light_1.30.5      matrixStats_0.8.14
> >  [4] aroma.affymetrix_2.12.0 aroma.core_2.12.1       R.devices_2.8.2
> >  [7] R.filesets_2.4.0        R.utils_1.29.8          R.oo_1.18.0
> > [10] affxparser_1.32.3       R.methodsS3_1.6.1
> >
> > loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
> >  [1] aroma.apd_0.5.0 base64enc_0.1-1 digest_0.6.4    DNAcopy_1.34.0
> >  [5] PSCBS_0.40.4    R.cache_0.9.0   R.huge_0.8.0    R.rsp_0.15.0
> >  [9] splines_3.0.1   tools_3.0.1
> >
> > Any comments are wellcome!
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Juanjo
> >

> > El lunes, 14 de abril de 2014 23:51:20 UTC+2, Henrik Bengtsson escribió:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> agree, that certainly doesn't look correct - but there's probably a
> >> simple explanation/fix.  Before anything else, what version of PSCBS
> >> are you running, i.e. what's your sessionInfo().  Also, exactly what
> >> does you script look like, and if you have a problematic sample you
> >> could share with me, that would help me reproduce this and help you.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Henrik

> send
> >
> > --
> > --
> > When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the
> latest
> > version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and
> > traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

> [...]

---
"aroma.affymetrix" group.
to aroma-affymetrix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.