Hi,

     For your kind information I have learnt carnatic
classical music and don't try to teach me.  First of
all let me tell you one thing... Even Anjali Anjali...
and Kathale en Kathale song from Duet also is based on
Mandu only.  Then how come those songs are not similar
to Sowkkiyama song...  Please analyze completely
before you talk non-sense..  This is forum where one
can express his views and if somebody has copied we
need to agree... nobody can deny it because it is so
evident..

    I don't know whether ARR sat whole night to get
inspired or not... but did he not copy the tune of
"kausalya supraja rama..." from Suprabhatam in
"Margazhi Poove..." from movie "May madham"... So why
he has to copy that.. Because it is popular... In the
same way he would have copied/lifted these tunes
also.

    If you don't agree with it so be it... the fact is he has lifted

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM