>>>has shades of Mandu
>From mandu , you have come to the shades of Mandu...

>>>Do you need more authoritative statement on this.
Yes, because, under what context he said so and what part did he say that it
is Mandu..What I could recollect is that song has shades of Raaga Bouli
also.
Swapnil and other Classical Gurus can throw light here...I am a classical
illiterate...

>>>people like Akil and Mr. Ahmed have
> given some thought to it.
They are simply enjoying our heated conversation...tell me one guy who is
supporting you with the same falsified conviction that you have...I have
received mails personally from many here regarding this issue...

>>>Hindolam RAGA (in hindustani it is called  Malkouns)
Correct...Thats great again.

>>>Why did he need to use that tune when  other  music directors have been
using this RAGA in
> different style (i mean in Hindustani and Carnatic)
> and created beautiful tunes..

Where did he use the same tune...? the whole song is entirely different from
the suprabhaatham...isn't it?..ARR used that suprabhatham tune in the
prelude and one part of interlude because the whole situation starts on a
fine morning and the heroine sets out free, meaning its anew pleasant
morning for her. tell me if ARR had intended to actually copy it, did he do
it in such a way on an obviously ever popular tune?....Ingeyum Logic
odhaikkudhu....Madila ganam irundhaa than manasula bhayam irukkum...ARR used
that tune as it is because, it was only supposed to be used like
that...ithukku per thaan improvisation...just like how IR used
"mudhakaraatha modakam" sloka tune into "varaadhu vandha naayagan" song for
one of parthiban-Kushboo-Rupini film(I forgot the films name)...Atleast
there the actual song will resemble the sloka tune, but here in the case of
May Madam...no way man...

Bye
Karthik