An apt reply mr karthik. pawan kumara.. shades are never equal to reality. Can a shadow be equal to person.

Second thing what ever may be the music it is and it will be from one of the raagas. You just can't or for that matter no body can go beyond raagas.

The difference comes when you use it emphatically which gives pleasure to ur ears that is important. Anu mallik (with high regards) is churning a tune every minute he is used the same behar raag in so many songs why all those songs are not hit when arr's are path breaking. this makes sense for all it.

Some body said history maker mukkala from kaadalan is copy of pyar hua ikrar hua of shri 420. Thousand copied that song but none became hit. You know the only similarity of both songs is raaga.

I think this makes a sense of it all.. come on guys move forward.

There is no need to react to all. We know what our md music is.

regards

pawana Kumar CM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Karthik,

.  Anjali.. Anjali.. in the
charanam has shades of Mandu... and this has also been
told by SPB in a programme (forget about me, as I am
just a drop in the ocean of carnatic music) on Kairali
called "Symphony" which comes every saturday night at
9:00PM.    He told the strength of Rahman lies in the
usage of this Raga and that's why he told both the
songs in this file (Duet) are based on Raga Mandu..."
Do you need more authoritative statement on this.

    It's good that you are allowing me to express my
views because there's some truth in it which you only
are denying and people like Akil and Mr. Ahmed have
given some thought to it.

    I am sure people are going to realize one day or
the other and truth obviously cannot be suppressed.

    Naan onnu Vidwan innu sollikkaleye... though my
knowledge of carnatic music is good, i cannot call
myself an expert.. and for your kind information and
whatever knowledge I have "margazhi poove..." song is
based on Hindolam RAGA (in hindustani it is called
Malkouns).  Why did he need to use that tune when
other  music directors have been using this RAGA in
different style (i mean in Hindustani and Carnatic)
and created beautiful tunes..

Pavana

--- Karthik S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You are a desperate fan of a drowning
> MD...right...anyway...my duty is to
> enlighten you with facts...

> Thing is you should learn it even better when you
> put on facts...
>
> Anjali..Anjali belongs to Raaga .."Behag" a
> Hindustani raaga...where is
> Mandu there? Do you know the song "Humko man ki
> shakthi dena" song from "do
> aakhen Baarah Haath"...its a famous film and the
> song is also based on
> Behag...AGAIN A MIS-FIRE..

> True ..that is why you are still expressing what you
> alone thing is a
> genuine opinion...HAs the moderator ever interfered
> in your blabbers...The
> moderator of your camp would have by now issued a
> fatwa....if such an
> argument e vr even creeped in his group about his
> MD...We are no Talibans
> here...You are welcome to question...but remember
> for any thing there is a
> limit...when in rain if a jackal looses its colour
> of a tiger...then you
> know what will happen to it.

> Only to  you...Has anybody agreed to you...Gather
> few of your camp men who
> are in disguise here to come in support of you...In
> a country of such a
> large population (4500+ members) we can expects few
> black sheeps.

> supraja rama..."
>
> This is the height of comedy ever...It is quite
> obvious that the tune is
> infact the suprabhatham....why...because...The
> heroine in the film..gets
> introduced with that song in the morning...its a new
> day for her where she
> hopes to get free from her strict home..Dear
> Genius!!! don't you see the
> actual song is no where near the tune of
> suprabhatham...Thiru Carnatic
> Vidhwaan avargale...can you tell me in which raaga
> it is composed?

> is he has lifted
>
> A cat assume that the world is dark and everybody is
> blind because it has
> closed its eyes....You are in that CATegory.
>
> Take a pill of Amlodac.to pacify your high blood
> pressure and a couple of
> tea spoon of Digene to control you acidity...Then
> come back to your desktop
> to reply again...Health is every important....ARR
> hatred should not
> deteriorate one's heath.....ARR himself is very
> particular about it.
>
> Regards,
> Karthik

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.