Hello Noman..

First of all,, i was unable make out exact lyrics of the prescribed song. Thanks a lot for giving us the Lyrics part. My inner instincts is saying that the song has a very good,,in depth meaning for each n every word in the song. But to be honest with u,, am unable to understand wat exactly those lines stands for? Can u please translate the entire song in English so that we all can get precise  meaning of the song "ZIKR"

Hope u'll do the needful.

Thanks n Regards.
Shivu..