>>>I listen to Passion by Peter Gabriel a lot
> and my mother also noticed that Of These Hope sounded like Anbe Anbe
> from Jeans.

The two statements in the above sentence do not corelate. Assuming that you
listen to Peter Gabrial's Passion of the Jeasus christ often, can you point
what in that exactly resemble ARR's composition? This is just to know what
you think. Also, I guess, the Anbe..Anbe beats being used/inspired and all
were dealt long back and you can see a reference to that in www.i2fs site
(check for a proper URL)...

To put it more clearer, there was a chat program in www.galatta.com, I
guess, some 5 to 6 years before where kamala Hassan seems to have made an
allegation that Bombay Theme was a copy from Peter Gabrial's Passion of
Christ..The news was carried by a Tamil magazine. Allegation and counter
allegations flew. I came through a thread in tfmpage long back and some guys
who have listened to the PG's stuff said how wrong Kamal was...Now if we dig
onto tfmpage probably we could get the thread.

Just tell us whatdo you think/feel is a copy...Give source and link for
others to listen and confirm.

Bye
Karthik