Hey Rehmanics...

Me, Jay. U know, sometimes accidents are so sweet. Thats what happend to me. Lemme share it and neone who is not in office and who have real genuine time, go ahead.

Gud Sunday noon. I finishd my shopping in Brigade Road (Bangalore) and thought of havin a cold coffee slash. (mm...ok..Y not Coffe world in Moto Arcade? ... k..Lemme get in there). Lookin for a place.. (WoW..This place is awesome n cozy. Rit b4 the air cooler).

Ordered for a coffee and just gazin aroundd...(Hey..Who are thes guys in the next table? Evrybody seems to be lost? Y do everybody search evryone? ..Ohh..Here comes another group). They start speakin...(WHo is this only lady? She looks like a HR> Is she interviewing all thez guys or what..)

(Again heard them speaking..Sorry to over hear) Someone said "Rehman" in the midst of his conversation. Oh..Some guys name is Rehman. And again other said AR REHMAN..I thought..WHAT A COINCIDENCE) I again dipped into my coffee. Now..the lady was having my music director's image in her mobile. Now, Im litrerally a cat. CURIOUSITY WAS READY TO KILL. I tapped a guy n asked WHATS GOING ON IN THIS CROWD?

Guess what he said? WE ARE AR REHMAN FANS..THIS IS A GET TOGETHER OF THE YAHOO GROUP.. I was struck..SAY WHATTTTTTT? REHMAN FANSSSS? I screamed, DUDE..CAN I JUMP IN?..Then they just pulled me into their table..I LOVD THIS ACCIDENT.

The lady happend to be our VIMALA..and then our BHARAT n SIVA n the rest were the ones. Thasit..We all spoke more about REHMAN..KEPT SPEAKING.,,We were in BARISTA, 5th AVENUE and all the way SPEAKING ABOUT ARR. A Calcutta buddy told...I'M A FAN. "ARR" YOU. It was lovable. One of our member was having an awesome IPOD ( Am I Rit?) and we heard SWADES songs for few mins. We spent our time till 8 in the night. And here Iam xplaining this. MORAL OF THE STORY: Coffee Slash is gud for ur health.

Now, next, I spoke wid Ms. Roopa yesterday. ( ARREHMAN LIVE IN CONCERT ORGANIZER) The tickets'll be issued since July last week it seems. As you know, the concert is on Oct.

Now, how about this group guys having the Tshirt on that day?  WOnt that be awesome? Try stepping up this project and we can be a cute crowd on that day. A get together b4 the concert and scheduling wud be too gud. HEY BHARATTTT.. U HEAR ME, DAALS?

Catch ya guys,

(Vellai Pookal Ulagam Engum Malarave..Vidyum Boomi amaidhikaga Vidayave..)