hey brother
my only wish now is "WISH, I WERE THERE"
AYE KASH! MAIN BHI WAHAN HOTA

thanks for sharing this exciting and rare experience
long live RAHMAN, long live his FANS
bye

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, | | | Jay | | |
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Rehmanics...
>
> Me, Jay. U know, sometimes accidents are so sweet. Thats what
happend to me. Lemme share it and neone who is not in office and who
have real genuine time, go ahead.

> Gud Sunday noon. I finishd my shopping in Brigade Road (Bangalore)
and thought of havin a cold coffee slash. (mm...ok..Y not Coffe world
in Moto Arcade? ... k..Lemme get in there). Lookin for a place..
(WoW..This place is awesome n cozy. Rit b4 the air cooler).

> Ordered for a coffee and just gazin aroundd...(Hey..Who are thes
guys in the next table? Evrybody seems to be lost? Y do everybody
search evryone? ..Ohh..Here comes another group). They start
speakin...(WHo is this only lady? She looks like a HR> Is she
interviewing all thez guys or what..)

> (Again heard them speaking..Sorry to over hear) Someone said
"Rehman" in the midst of his conversation. Oh..Some guys name is
Rehman. And again other said AR REHMAN..I thought..WHAT A COINCIDENCE)
I again dipped into my coffee. Now..the lady was having my music
director's image in her mobile. Now, Im litrerally a cat. CURIOUSITY
WAS READY TO KILL. I tapped a guy n asked WHATS GOING ON IN THIS CROWD?

> Guess what he said? WE ARE AR REHMAN FANS..THIS IS A GET TOGETHER OF
THE YAHOO GROUP.. I was struck..SAY WHATTTTTTT? REHMAN FANSSSS? I
screamed, DUDE..CAN I JUMP IN?..Then they just pulled me into their
table..I LOVD THIS ACCIDENT.

> The lady happend to be our VIMALA..and then our BHARAT n SIVA n the
rest were the ones. Thasit..We all spoke more about REHMAN..KEPT
SPEAKING.,,We were in BARISTA, 5th AVENUE and all the way SPEAKING
ABOUT ARR. A Calcutta buddy told...I'M A FAN. "ARR" YOU. It was
lovable. One of our member was having an awesome IPOD ( Am I Rit?) and
we heard SWADES songs for few mins. We spent our time till 8 in the
night. And here Iam xplaining this. MORAL OF THE STORY: Coffee Slash
is gud for ur health.

> Now, next, I spoke wid Ms. Roopa yesterday. ( ARREHMAN LIVE IN
CONCERT ORGANIZER) The tickets'll be issued since July last week it
seems. As you know, the concert is on Oct.

> Now, how about this group guys having the Tshirt on that day?  WOnt
that be awesome? Try stepping up this project and we can be a cute
crowd on that day. A get together b4 the concert and scheduling wud be
too gud. HEY BHARATTTT.. U HEAR ME, DAALS?

> Catch ya guys,

> (Vellai Pookal Ulagam Engum Malarave..Vidyum Boomi amaidhikaga
Vidayave..)

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.