Hai..
    U r in Dubai n got d Copy of Rising so soon? However u may get d CD... i wud like 2 mention that u can never verdict a composition.. that 2 a composition by a great musician like our boss...  u must have heard 2 it must b not more than 3 times... n i say... u can never say dat it is bad... n how could u rate Rising 4 on ten? were r conscious?
adnanakkm4u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i am a damn fan of rahman n live in dubai. I got the copy of rising
but it was very very disappointing n except for one track.
i shld recommend rahman to stop doing period movies n go for more
commercial movies with shankar,maniratnam,subhash ghai etc. now i got
y producer bobby bedi gave his latest project to some other music
director due to the drawback of rising.
i guarantee that rising music will be a flop.

my rating for rising  4/10

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS