My favourite songs ar all sung by ARR himself

Mangta hai kya-Rangeela
Humma Humma-Bombay
Dil se re-Dil Se
Mustafa Mustafa-Kadhal Desam
Yeh jo des hai mera-Swades
Dakka laka buga-Yuva
Maa tujhe Salaam-Vande Mataram

I am eagerly waiting for Rang de Basanthi.

Regards
Vinay

--- shivam0101 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi friends,
>

>      O Vennila from kadal desam and Dil se from Dil
> se are my
> favourites.
>

> In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, christa luvalla
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > HI ALL ,
> > jus went thro this topic.my fav wud be the songs
> from
> alaipaudhey,dilse and
> > nila kaigiradhu from indira
> > nav nava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I want to inform that, one of my favourite ARR's
> songs, would
> be "Endrendrun Punnagai" ("O Humdum Suniyore" in
> Saathiya) song form
> movie Tamil Movie- Alaipayuthe.
> >
> > It is a great, which has got awesome music....
> (nice beats)
> >
> > Cheers !
> >
> > syednasar 2001 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > hi, i like all the songs, particularly Anarkali
> Anarkali from KKS
> >
> > muralee krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
> >  i like Boss's Songs in Roja(tamil Film)
> >
> > Yassir K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I would like to start a discussion on the songs
> our BOSS  done.
> >
> > I will just start on the song
> >
> > THENDRALE... THENDRALE.. MELLE NEE VEESHU
> > very nice ...and touching..
> >
> > I want all of you to discuss on the song.
> >
> > thanks..
> >
> > fanrahman
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you
> the best spam
> protection for FREE!
> > http://in.mail.yahoo.com

> http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> friends n family
> photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
> > http://in.photos.yahoo.com
> >
> > This August, Discover the Birth of Your
> Independence
> > and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
> > Mangal Pandey - The Rising
> > http://www.risingthefilm.com
> > http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
> > Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug
> 12, 2005
> >
> > Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man,
> The Music, The
> Magic.
> > Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman
> e-community.
> >
> > Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> > Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Subscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > To Unsubscribe:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>