bombay theme .. this is my all time favourite from any musician in this world that i have heard .. ;)

regards,
ranjith
-----Original Message-----
From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of shivam0101
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 7:08 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] DISCUSSION ON FAVORITE SONGS

Hi friends,

     O Vennila from kadal desam and Dil se from Dil se are my
favourites.

In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, christa luvalla
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> HI ALL ,
> jus went thro this topic.my fav wud be the songs from
alaipaudhey,dilse and
> nila kaigiradhu from indira
> nav nava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,

> I want to inform that, one of my favourite ARR's songs, would
be "Endrendrun Punnagai" ("O Humdum Suniyore" in Saathiya) song form
movie Tamil Movie- Alaipayuthe.

http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

> ---------------------------------
> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family
photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
> http://in.photos.yahoo.com
>
> This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
> and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
> Mangal Pandey - The Rising
> http://www.risingthefilm.com
> http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
> Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005
>
> Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The
Magic.
> Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.
>
> Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
> Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> http://mail.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS