Hi all,
It's really tough to choose best from rahman----all the songs are created with so much passion it's really hard to find the finest tune among them------my personal favs are
1. Tu hi re (Bombay)
2. Do kadam aur sahi (Meenaxi)
3. Dil se re (Dil Se)
4. Thee thee (Thiruda thiruda)/ Dil hay sanam dil (chor Chor)
5. Tum ho meri nigaho pe chayii (Kabhi na kabhi)

Arijit

RIAZ QASIM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All,
I really hats-off to the person who initiated this topic.
Honestly friends if you sit and start to think that which is the best, it is impossible to pin point a single favorite song(s).

I BELIEVE ALL ARE BEST AT ALL LEVEL, any comments

Best Regards
Riaz Qasim

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
http://in.photos.yahoo.com

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS