the music and the interludes are on a different scale than the vocals - is it a rip from the same track ?

-Vij

Sakeena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "kaissiom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was playing with Swades BGMs again....isolated the distinctively
> unique voice of our Boss.
>
> For anyone that is interested:
>
> http://briefcase.yahoo.com/kaissiom
>

> Re: water
>
> I want to be one of the first ones to get the hands on Water.  Finally
> it is our chance here in US and Canada to be the first ones to grab a
> copy of Boss' work.  It is very feasible, since I'm only minutes away
> from Verese Sarabande in Studio City.  We always envy you guys in
> India, who get the Music 2 or 3 weeks before us here in US.  It is
> like a dream come true, we will be the first ones to get a copy of a
> much awaited album like Water.  I guess that will also be the case
> with LOTR.
>
> But who knows, the music of Water could still release in India before
> it does here.  I guess we will have to wait and see.  Soon, I'm going
> to call up the guys at Verese Sarabande and confirm that the songs
> composed by Boss are on that CD because their site says "Music
> composed by Mychael Danna."  God forbid, the CD only has BGM by Mychael.
>
> I'll keep you guys posted.
>

> Regards.

Hi,

Thanks a lot yaar, its a great job really :))

Cheer Up

Sakeena

Music artists New country music artists Country music artists
Christian music artists New music artists

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS