Hi A L L,

These are some of the projects in which our boss is involved.

1. Rang De Basanti and LOTR musical - very obvious releases for this
year. Dont know if LOTR CD or DVD will release as Audio version.

2. Godfather (T) - This is definitely on. I even saw a poster in a
shop off Ritchie Street, Chennai. It was written: Next Month Release.

3. Sivaji (T) - Dir: Shankar, Stars: The Superstar RAJINI and Shriya.

4. Taj Mahal - It was supposed to be India's first IMax film. Donno
what's happening. Ash was roped in for playing the Mumtaz character.

5. Water - The music, at least, should release shortly.

6. A/C and Puli - Simbu and Vijay respectively will star in these
movies, both directed by S. J. Surya. No detais yet...but will be
made, coz the dir has given 3 super hits in a row!

7. (Okay, 8 it is) Buddha and The Golden Age - by Shekhar Kapur. Talks
more works less, as one of my friends says about him :-)

9. Provoked - I think this is over. The music single may release or
just be confined to the movie alone, only Jag (the dir) knows.

10. Chameli - Not much of news. Whether it has gone to floors or not
is not yet confirmed. Dir is by Shyam Benegal and Urmila plays the
role of Chameli. I doubt whether I have got the name right..?!

This is as far as I am aware. Hope it's all covered. If not, do
complete the list.

Also, someone mentioned WOHE movie BGM being used in a Chinese movie.
I hope he is not talking about the Vijay TV promos for the film they
aired: "The Postman Fights Back". You know these guys use popular
Tamil songs or BGMs to great effect for their promos. I will give you
two more popular examples...

Ghajini's number: "Oru maalai..." was used for the promos of the film
"The Bourne Identity". Even in reality, Ghajini is heavily inspired
from this movie.

Dil Se title track for the promo of the film: "The Spy Game" starring
Tom Cruise and some popular actress was used to great effect. The
movie scenes they showed were similar to the song sequences. Was this
the Inspiration for Mani, maybe??

Bye and keep mailing.
Chandra.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/iyUplB/TM