hi

I totally agree with you... i have been thinking about the same
thing... Please dont compare.. i feel our boss has given somthing
different and good to us..enjoy it...

with love

sujay

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello..
>
>   I am really tired of members saying that RDB is not as brilliant
as Bombay or Taal or Dilse..Comon guys..u cant expect these type of
albums with every release.RDB is good,dont compare it with other old
albums of Rahman.

>   You cannot expect sachin to score same hundred he scored against
pakistan or austraila every time he plays....or do u expect mani
ratnam to make classic movies like thalapthi or roja or bombay.

>   So just stop comparing with earlier albums saying its not like
bomaby or taal or roja....its so disgusting that we guys compare it..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM