ya guyz i am fed uo of blaaze too. i wonder how would
all these songs would be if he was not discovered.
suddenly after he gets in  all the films our god
composes seem to be of youngies. he is even used in
afilm like swades( bgm dhaba).i cant understand . does
our god like that kinda muzic? who knows?

http://mail.yahoo.com