Hi Anuja,

1. In the Iruvar track Unnodu Naan recited by Arvind Swami, you can hear cricket sound constantly in the background ...also there is a heavy thunder & rain sound as well as the sound of train passing by ;-)

2. Thoda Thoda from Indira : birds sounds in the beginning of the track...

3. Pacchakili from Karuthamma : sounds of chicken, cow, donkey, sheep & lots of other bird sounds...

anuja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i love this thread and the contributions have been precious so far!
i think we should create a consolidated list and put it somewhere,
maybe files section??
1)has anyone already mentioned the bird sounds in margarhe poove
from may madham?? also as my brother always mentions there is also a
cricket sound (the insect) somewhere, but i personally have not been
able to detect it so far, and its been 11 years..!
2) also from may madham, the last song with gvprakash, palakataa
machanikka had bottle opening sounds!
3) 'only you' (vande maataram) had gentle thunder sound.
im sure there are many more exciting ones!!
have to go back and hear some suspect movies now!!:)

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

Music artists New music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Christian music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS